Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lula Cortes e Ze Ramalho - Paebiru (1975)

Lula Cortes passed away today so I'm gonna be posting some Brazil-Psych albums over the next few days in remembrance. This is easily my favorite Brazilian record (My vinyl copy was reissued by Mr. Bongo Records, for those looking to pick it up).

From Wikipedia:
Allegedly, almost all of the original copies of the album were destroyed in a river flood, making it incredibly hard to find. Since its reissue, it has been widely acknowledged as a lost gem of the Brazilian psychedelic movement of the 1960s and 1970s.

Thanks for kickin out the jams, Lula

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I have a original issue of the LP PAEBIRU - LULA CORTES & ZE RAMALHO - Rozenblit - 1975 - 2 LPs gatefold - vg+vg+
    This LP was reissued by Shadocks but I have the original ! If yu have interest I can send you some pics.

    I also have more rare Brazilian psych/progressive records for sale...


    Thanks

    ANtonius
    lojaodacultura@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/48323396/file.html

    ReplyDelete